Prenatal vitamins for hair growth. Hair of women grows much longer during their pregnancy. But in the post natal stages, the hair comes back to its original sizes or starts shedding much faster than usual. The syndrome is attributed by medical scientists to use of prenatal vitamins for hair growth during pregnancies of women.
Medical scientists usually believe that prenatal vitamins for hair growth provide necessary nutrients for pregnant woman but at the same time has a major bearing on the hairs of the user. These vitamins are packed with many nutrients that support hair growth but once the use of these vitamins are stopped the hairs start losing their size or start falling quickly, an undesired eventuality.
Prenatal Hair Growth – Prenatal Vitamins For Hair Growth
- Normally the hair growth of pregnant woman can be attributed to following reasons.
- During pregnancy the body of women produce larger amount of estrogens that helps hair growth substantially;
- These estrogens lock the hair in the growth phase and thus they grow longer and thicker.
- Since in the postnatal period the prenatal vitamins for hair growth are no more used, the estrogen production is reduced.
- In result hair gets back to its original shape and starts falling because they do not get the nutrients of which they have become habituated by use of vitamins.
Hair Growth Cycle – Prenatal Vitamins For Hair Growth
Which hair growth cycles the prenatal vitamins for hair growth affects the most? Usually, there are three phases of hair growth, namely, growing, resting, and shedding. Not some, but specifically each and every follicle on the head that comes to one hundred thousand, goes through this particular process of transformation covering the phases of growth, rest, and shedding.
Some Facts About Hair Growth
- Some of the important facts that the user of prenatal vitamins for hair growth should know are as follows.
- At any given point of time 90% of our hairs are going through the growth phase.
Growth phases can vary in the range of 2-6 years and due to genetic divergences.
- Use of prenatal vitamins for hair growth can also trigger off the process of hair growth.
- Longer the growth period of hair, the longer will be the hair size and if the growth period is short, the size of hair shall also be short.
- During pregnancy; all the hairs that have normally entered into shedding phased are once again locked into growth phase.
Vitamins for Faster Hair Growth
While hair growth in women during pregnancy is a natural syndrome and effect of such pregnancy, there can be other reasons like genetics that could also be responsible for faster hair growth in women. However, use of prenatal vitamins for hair growth or any such vitamin in non natal state also can help hair growth substantially.
Such hair vitamins contain MSM or Methylsolfonylmethane that is a natural variant of organic sulfonyl sulfer. Found mostly in raw fruits and green vegetable, the element is extremely supportive to hair growth and for providing healthy collagen and keratin to human physique.
Besides the above; use of prenatal vitamins for hair growth and other vitamins with MSM also naturally lengthen the amagen phase of hair and allow it to grow much longer before entering into either the rest or the shedding phases.
With that you will no longer require to move around in the company of older people with lots of gray hairs to look young with natural long black hair falling over your shoulders by using vitamins for hair growth even in the post natal periods; of course with some caution and having a look at the well being of the hair.